Friday, January 13, 2012

Tata Steel Begins Today!

13 Jan 2012, Kuala Lumpur - Chessdom and Susan Polgar’s website reported that Tata Steel 2012 will take place 13-29 January 2012 in Wijk Aan Zee. It is the first super chess tournament of the year with two players from the 2800 club – Carlsen and Aronian – and multiple grandmasters from the 2700 list.

image

Among the participants is the winner of last year’s Tata Steel – GM Hikaru Nakamura, the co-winner of Tata B, GM David Navara, and the winner of Tata C GM Daniele Vocaturo.

Official website: http://www.tatasteelchess.com/

Tata Steel A 2012

GM Magnus Carlsen NOR 2823
GM Levon Aronian ARM 2807
GM Sergey Karjakin RUS 2772
GM Veselin Topalov BUL 2768
GM Vasily Ivanchuk UKR 2765
GM Vugar Gashimov AZE 2756
GM Gata Kamsky USA 2756
GM Hikaru Nakamura USA 2753
GM Teymour Radjabov AZE 2752
GM Boris Gelfand ISR 2746
GM Anish Giri NED 2722
GM Fabiano Caruana ITA 2712
GM David Navara CZE 2705
GM Loek van Wely NED 2689

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Hayden, Inc. 3528 Flex Fan

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon..
Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot